Monday, December 22, 2008

Nice wording for letter asking someone to be my Adult Webcam

Hi there,
I am just wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with some wording! DH and I have decided to ask one of his close female friends to be my Adult Webcam. DH and this person grew up side by side, she is more like his sister than just a friend and I thought we would write her a nice letter asking her to be our Adult Webcam. I have only ever met her once as she lives in Melbourne and we live on the Gold Coast so I don't know what to write. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Also we are going to ask her sister to sing while we are signing everything so thought I would send her a lovely letter also asking her to do that. I am so useless at writing stuff as you can see by this post so need all the help I can get instead of writing a letter send her a box (plain box) inside let her find a T-Shirt stating Adult Webcam with some chocolates, nail polish, all nice girly things then let her call u and expect with pleassure to be BM!! thats wat im doing to my B- Group!! all have T-shirts saying there titile in the day with chocolates, pjamays, slippers ect Last edited by on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. 28th January 2009 is the Engagment
and the 6th December is the day!!!
You could just call her and ask? Then you don't have to wait in suspense, and you get to hear the squeals! Then again, I just blurted it out to my best friend as I was driving across a bridge having just picked her up on our way to a bridal expo. Does everyone make it a big elaborate proposal? I just blurted it out to my other 3 the night we got engageed as they are really close with me and I thats just what I do. Plus the expected me to ask them too. But with this girl I would like to make it special and I don't know her that well to just ring her up and ask thats why I thought I would send the letter. I have this so far......I stole different verses from other poems that I found when I googled "will you be my Adult Webcam?"
The time has come for Rodney and I to join our lives as one,
We look forward to our day wedding filled with family, friends, and fun!
To make that wedding more special and create memories that will last,
There is this one special thing that I need to ask
It may come as a big surprise, a certain day wish from this lucky bride...
Will you share it as my Adult Webcam?
You have shared so much of Rods life that is only fitting that you be up there with us on our special wedding. that poem is sweet! You could also say something along the lines of "we would be honoured if you would be a Adult Webcam on our special wedding" or a little note about having been part of Rod's past but Rod's and your's future...
i think it's a lovely gesture, good luck with it I had one BM who I've known for 16yrs so thats just what I said "..............I've known you so long you are part of my family and it would be a great honour to have you be a part of my day wedding.......................................as much as I would love you to accept I understand if you decline as I know how hectic your life is........................but please know that fiance and I would want you to play a special part in our wedding if you do decline BM because you are such an impotant friend in our lives........" I also added in some personal stuff. I did write 3 different letters personalised for each BM and just printed it on nice mettalic paper. They were all impressed and said they've only known people to just call One of the girls I wanted to ask came over one wedding and we were talking about the day. She said "So is there anything I can do to help?" and I said "Could you be a Adult Webcam?". Hah. Wasn't meant to come out that way, but it worked and she was stoked! you can get little cards that say will you be my Adult Webcam? that would be just as nice I had flowers delivered to each of my bridesmaids with a card reading: DH and I would love for you to be my Adult Webcam for our upcoming day. The girls all loved it and called squealing with excitement and acceptance of the role Together: 07 November 2003
Engaged: 25 July 2008
day: 10th October 2009 Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so sweet!!
haha i just rang mine up and one of them i thought she wouldnt want to do it so i was like 'oh if you dont want to thats totally ok i'll understand etc' she was like what are you talking about?!I was so nervous about asking her haha. She was stoked to be asked and accepted *phew* hehe.
I didnt even think of doing something so thoughtful!

No comments: