Friday, November 28, 2008

BKS launch Toseland suits suit

Luxury motorcycle leather brand BKS has launched a new range of products at an exclusive gathering of 52 dealers at Donington Park Grand Prix circuit in Leicestershire.
The prestigious brand hit the headlines in recent months having formed a partnership with James Toseland. Through the relationship with the British MotoGP ace, BKS has ensured that it is the most exclusive leather manufacturer on the MotoGP grid. No other rider in the premier class wears BKS Adult Webcam and the relationship between the patriotic brand and the sole Brit in the series has laid the foundations for the recently launched product range.
Toseland was in attendance as the new range of Adult Webcam was revealed for the first time to an expectant audience of key dealers and journalists. The reigning World Superbike champion modelled one of the most sought-after items of motorcycle clothing currently available on the market.
For the first time, customers can walk into any one of the 52 exclusively selected dealers and place an order for their very own James Toseland race-suits suit. Made from kangaroo leather to reduce weight and premium cowhide on the arms and legs to ensure optimum protection, the replica are strictly limited edition, with just 156 being made (three per dealer).
Already renowned for their outstanding quality and superb safety record, BKS replica now benefit from cutting edge technology, including abrasion-resistant stingray mouldings and memory foam torso padding. These features, plus many more, will ensure that the replica fly out of the stores as quickly as Toseland himself!
In addition, BKS has manufactured James Toseland suits gloves which are being made available to the motorcycling public. Also limited edition, the gloves are the most cutting-edge offering from BKS to date, and feature anti-slip leather, stingray-moulded finger pieces and Kevlar knit interlining.
Speaking at the launch, Toseland said: "I'm amazed at how well BKS have adapted my race suit for the suits product. Having worn the suits, I can honestly say that when I shut my eyes, I can't tell the difference between the two.
"They are the most comfortable set of Adult Webcam I've ever worn. I've had a few spills in testing already this season and the Adult Webcam have performed really well. Even when I've come off at high speed, they've passed the test with flying colours. I'm delighted to be involved with BKS and would like to thank them for all the support that they've given me in MotoGP."
For those who prefer to forge a style for themselves, there are alternatives to the James Toseland race suits suit in the BKS range. Made with the same technology and passion, the new range of one-piece and two-piece replica unveiled offers superb styling, unrivalled comfort and outstanding safety. Also presented at the official Donington Park launch, the replica attracted much attention, with orders being taken before the presentation finished.
This is the first time that the prestigious BKS brand has offered its products on such a scale, at such a low price point and with the endorsement of one of motorsport's biggest stars.
Prices:
James Toseland suits Suit - £799.99
James Toseland suits Glove - £159.99
One-piece Suit - £599.99
Two-piece Suit - £599.99
Glove - £139.99
Social networking is for the delusional
Do you need more proof?
Firstly a kangaroo was killed to repair Vermeulen's Adult Webcam due to James' wild riding now it comes to this !!!
My thoughts are that JT is to win PI later in the year as a mark of respect for all the roo's that are being stichted into replica I weighed up my pro's and I weighed up my cons , and I weighed up my evens and I evened out my odds. And I still don't know which way to go........... Caz is in love with the singer are you going to show up on a jt bike AND a jt Leather in Doni?!
I don't think G is making the pilgrimage to Doni. I'd love to go by bike resplendent in my new Fiat Yamaha jacket but I'll be in the car unfortunately ... the sacrifices I make for my passengers Social networking is for the delusional
Do you need more proof?
You've a lot to learn Ms B6!
Sacrifice NOTHING!
Look after number 1!
DILLIGAF! Yeah, if your friends don't ride, you need new friends. I read that on a shirt once. Well, daily actually, as it faces the ticket counter at work....
Also, BKS seems to make nice Adult Webcam. (Obligatory comment to meet topic requirements). "three dollars.." I am sure "her friends" appreciate your support ..... Considering the calibre of Biker's friends, she ought to think herself lucky that they will be with her!
Nice Adult Webcam!!! Good rpice too. Any takers here????? ("What's that, Skip?") End of thought. I weighed up my pro's and I weighed up my cons , and I weighed up my evens and I evened out my odds. And I still don't know which way to go........... Caz is in love with the singer LOL @ G-man.
I've carefully considered the calibre of Bikers friends!
.38 Magnum ought to cover it!
DILLIGAF! Albert!!
Anyway I need a police siren smiley icon as we are severely off topic.
Talking of BKS, it appears Suzi Perry is going to be endorsing a "lady biker" range debuting in the summer. I'm always a bit disappointed with the abundance of baby pink in such ranges but I'm sure if it sparkles Cazzy will be happy. Social networking is for the delusional
Do you need more proof? I was in Darlington at the weekend and know there is a stockist of BKS Adult Webcam there, I wonder if they are one of the lucky dealerships mentioned?
You know me too well Biker. I am very easy to please...do you think I need to get a day-glo hot pink glow in the dark glittery set of leatheres made with matching lid...and if I do would you let me ride pillion on your new steed? We'd have to go nightriding just to check how much glow factor we'd get!
G-star, can I ask you something? What are the two kangaroos doing in the second picture? ROCKET QUEEN
Making more material for BKS replica , otherwise known as ROOTING/playing Hide The Sausage/Bangin' like a dunny door etc.. (not to be confused with the USA version of rooting)
You did ask I weighed up my pro's and I weighed up my cons , and I weighed up my evens and I evened out my odds. And I still don't know which way to go........... Caz is in love with the singer Is it me or does the female kangaroo look bored? ROCKET QUEEN

1 comment:

Merlin Kristianti said...

framing and the angle at which they take the photos. Wedding ceremony photographs taken in a classic environment are appropriate for cases the place a particular person would like to pose with the bride of when a man or woman wants the photographer to direct the whole wedding ceremony
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
pelangiqq
hobiqq
paito warna
data sydney update
data hk