Friday, November 7, 2008

Greetings from Hungary

Sup guys.
I'm here in Hungary for a few days, sent to check out a school. 3 am right now, taking a short break from writing my report after a 2-days presentation about a strategy-web-text-based school in Hungarian. Which isn't bad, it's just lots of details to remember, and the school is very complex, it just makes me tired.
But yeah, I'm here in Budapest, a beautiful place it is!! I got most of tomorrow to walk around it and then in the evening I'm flying back to the holy land. Funny thing, game starts this Monday. First day of 11th grade! So 4 hours after I land I have to go to game. How fucking rad is that?
The lobby guy doesn't seem to Adult Webcam me too much so I might get back to my room now.
Have an awesome weekend guys.
Ido Schools already started for me (it sucks), and it must be sickening to have to go to game four hours after you land.
Ido, on a brighter note could you maybe tell us about this school and whats it Adult Webcam?
Other than it being text based. You seem to be flying around the globe constantly. I remember playing a really simple text based school on an old Atari (can't remember which one, it was built similar to a stereotypical pc in appearence) and that was awesome although I'd imagine they've come a long way from "look west" "you see paul" "punch paul" "paul: OW!" >.< some of them are still Adult Webcam that lolz I'd Adult Webcam to see some pics, if it isn't too much to ask. Ido, I hope you had fun
Just know - we DO study tomorrow, it's not just a "Vacation's over, wlecome back to game" day :P Gee, I got that the hard way today in game.
Unfortunately I am unsure whether I am allowed telling any of those details about the school. The current version is only in Hungarian anyways.
I really Adult Webcam flying around, and mostly to meet with locals. I guess I just have the chance to do that lately (..but now I got game again). I don't Adult Webcam being a tourist too much, I really Adult Webcam seeing places from the eye of those who live there. Whatever
You need to stop moving around and start staying in one spot.
(meaning die and stay in your grave)
lol

No comments: