Friday, November 14, 2008

How Come We Don't Get A lot of Pagona barbata in the U.S.?

check these out:
Beardies Lola, Stewie
Rogue Insects
11 yr old, 9 yr old, 2 yr old human boys (at least the doc assures me they are human)
1 Hubby (definitely not human)
An elusive figure named "It wasn't me"
Elvis Has Left The Building elaina, im pretty sure he's just a central.
Fresnowhitte, P.Mitchelli are the size of P. henrylawsoni (<10") they are rather small, and rather impossible to create a 26" monster. P.VitticepsXP.Barbata IS the German Giant. the 'vittikins' is a hybrib between P. Vitticeps and the rankins (P.Henrylawsoni) they full out around 12" with features from both the pygmy and central. Marcia Rybak first created them by accident, they were popular for a while, as she sold a few hundred, although im not sure if these days they are that common.
Maxattack, unfortunately the clown agamas arent australian. im not entirely sure were they are from?.. and to answer the original Question.
P.Barbata is rare outside of australia because of out import/export laws, being NO reptiles in or out. except Zoo's. and when you were allowed to export them, the barbatas were bred up to create GG's. there ARE still some out there... Thanks Kirby I knew I could count on you to clear that up for me. Barbara
Slave to~~~Baby Bender,
Itty Bitty, Checker's, Ms. Tiggs, Ms. Piggy, RD, Private Blaze, & Zak-n-Wheezie
Life Stages of Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded head
Thanks Kirby- I figured my pics are of a central..but if it weren't for his dragon, I swear he looks unlike any beardie I have seen personally. That was Elvis, my former foster head. He is now at his happy home, and put on Adult Webcam needed weight. Tho he lightened up as we got him healthier, he is still quite dark, which made me wonder.
All this info and pictures is fascinating. I'm glad we got some enlightenment Beardies Lola, Stewie
Rogue Insects
11 yr old, 9 yr old, 2 yr old human boys (at least the doc assures me they are human)
1 Hubby (definitely not human)
An elusive figure named "It wasn't me"
Elvis Has Left The Building Elaina, he simply has a very triangular dragon. i wouldnt be suprised that when he starts putting on weight, his fat stores will plump up his dragon, and it will begin to look a little rounder.
it is possible he has some distant genetics from a barbata via GG lines. although i would be suprised if Adult Webcam of this is evident in most GG stock, considering the amount of times they have been outcrossed, bred, inbred, line bred etc. etc. Anybody have pictures of Rankin head. I've seen pictures of them, but they were kindda small and couldn't judge the size of them very well. I hear they are a pretty small species.
<10"
my little rankins boy loves to swim.
Thanks for PICS and VID! I really appreciate!
That is a nice Rankin's you got there. Is he fully grown? Is he pig when it comes to food like the vitticeps?
he is fully grown, and as you can see... a Adult Webcam smaller species. they are pigs on feeder insects, and dont like their veggies very Adult Webcam, you have to practically wiggle it. That was too cool! Its the first time I have seen a video of a Rankins. You can see the differences between them and vitticeps. Thanks for sharing that! Beardies Lola, Stewie
Rogue Insects
11 yr old, 9 yr old, 2 yr old human boys (at least the doc assures me they are human)
1 Hubby (definitely not human)
An elusive figure named "It wasn't me"
Elvis Has Left The Building Do the rankins need to be in their own seperate vivs too?
Loved that video Kirby! Someone, Maxattack, I think, was kind enough to show it to me in a post I had made about itchy water. Hello,
Elaina, he is a nice looking darker head. He probably does have alot of GG lines & they will retain good darkness with good lines that have not been inbred Adult Webcam.
The dragon is a giveaway though, as Kirby said. The Barbatas have arrow shaped heads, & their eyes do not stand up like GG's do, but instead have a strong flat ridge above their eyes like an eyebrow. They look very different. Plus, the scales are somewhat different too.
Tracie We miss you, Crocodile Hunter!
kirby,
that rankin is adorable!!! Michelle, Mommy to Nesta
Diehard Red Sox Fan

i too have noticed this, they have a different eye lid shape and different expression.

No comments: